Working to the safest, most effective and most efficient programme is key to our business. With our in-house team of specialists we will refine our sequence of works to suit the remediation strategy.
Factors contributing to the demolition strategy are:-
- Asbestos Removal
- Demolition sequence to reduce safety issues
- Reduction of noise, dust & nuisance
- Service disconnections
- CDM regulations
As part of the demolition process the sequence will be as follows:-
- All personnel/visitors will undergo a site induction.
- Correct PPE will be required before entering site.
- All operatives will have tool box talks each morning to confirm
work areas and scope of work. Including reading method statements.
- Structural Investigations of existing structures will be undertaken
prior to method statement production.
- Installation of fencing/exclusion zones with warning signage to
- All Asbestos Removal will be carried out by competent personnel.
Certificates of reoccupation and transfer notes will be available onsite
and enclosed in the H&S file.
- Use of our latest equipment and methods to reduce noise & dust.